UBILLA & CÍA. Attorneys and Counselors, provides legal services at the highest standard of excellence to local and international companies and organizations.
Our firm provides services in a broad range of practice areas –such as corporate, contractual, financing, tax, foreign investment, regulatory, environmental, nature conservation, technology licensing, infrastructure and dispute resolution- with a special focus on generating strategic value for our clients.
Among other areas, we are a leading firm in the field of green and clean technology projects as well as in the area of habitat conservation and environmental or ecosystems services.
Intangibles & Innovation
Innovation has been traditionally linked to economic and business practices. Intangibles have been traditionally linked to “economic assets” and intellectual property.
Tackling Legal Contingencies
Legal contingencies are the result not only of complex and continuously changing legal systems, but most of all of increasingly complex social contexts.
Ubilla & Cía. has developed sophisticated information management tools for our clients, so that they can constantly see and oversee how their legal matters are unfolding...
Ubilla & Cía. is permanently developing new resources for our clients, from traditional newsletters in our Media Room, and reports and memorandums in our Knowledge section.
Recognized as notable practitioners by Chambers and Partners London, for their China, Japan and Chile legal practices.
- Advise to Fundación P. for the development of a new protected area in the 10th Region of Chile.
- Advise a U.S. Nanotech firm in the implementation in Chile of a new clean ocean technology to control the red tide effects in the south of Chile.
- Advise a Chinese nanotech firm in the implementation of water treatment technology for green real estate projects.
Always the highest quality standard. Once again I would not expect any less from Ubilla & Cía.
We very grateful to Ubilla & Cía.’s support in complex private equity operations that needed understanding of international private equity and venture capital practices. Their rich experience and deep knowledge of Latin American, Japanese and Chinese cultures and languages allowed them to build a very strong and promising law firm focused on these high growth regions.
Ubilla & Cía. has given us the strategic basis to build up and sustain our technology solutions project in a complex and challenging environment, locally, regionally and worldwide. It is clear to me that without their overall legal design and diverse IP protection strategies our project would not be as successful as it is.
Ubilla & Cía. always provides intelligent advise by proposing new strategies and solutions. They look at things from different perspectives and give alternatives that not only are very unique but also very practical and supported by a substantial amount of research and experience.
Some of our people
Handles international corporate, commercial and financial transactions...
Extensive experience in projects of natural resources and real estate...
Shi Wen has large experience in Corporate, M&A, PE and VC projects.
Zhu Liyin has experience in corporate matters, contracts, international trade...
- 12OctA menos de un mes de que se realice este encuentro en Marruecos, las economías del mundo se preparan para mostrar qué han logrado a un año de la simbólica COP 21 en Francia y...12OctDescargar artículo
- 31AugEstudios de Impacto Ambiental y Obras Pág.5 Derecho Real de Conservación, el nuevo paradigma Fuente: El Mercurio – Revista Estudios de Impacto Ambiental y Obras24Aug
El abogado Jaime Ubilla Fuenzalida, director del Centro de Derecho de Conservación, expuso en el coloquio organizado por la Academia de Derecho Civil y Romano de la Facultad de Derecho UANDES.Este martes se dio inicio a las actividades del segundo semestre de la Academia de Derecho Civil y Romano (ADECIR). En la ocasión, se trató el tema “El nuevo derecho real de conservación medioambiental”, dada...
- 11AugNumerosos índices accionarios, comenzando por el Índice de Sostenibilidad Dow Jones (DJSI), han incorporado consideraciones ambientales, sociales y de gobierno corporativo (ESG) para listar y valorizar empresas. Esta tendencia no solo ha sido resultado y...7AugFelipe Álamos Clasificados Propiedades El Mercurio El proyecto, que se llevará a cabo en la Región del Maule, se transformó en la primera iniciativa en su tipo bajo la nueva Ley de Derecho Real de...