Anibal Baeza Prieto
Lawyer, University of Chile, 1995.
Catholic University, 2017 - Negotiation for conflict management - Effective leadership for teamwork - Customer Service Techniques
Finis Terrae University. The Contracts and their Taxation, 2001
Andres Bello University. Harvard Negotiation System, 2000.
Personal Practice Summary
For 20 years he has developed his career in the area of legal and commercial advice to different companies, especially those related to the real estate business, both from the commercial and financing perspective.
He has led teams responsible for assessing the maturity of the market to receive the offer of new products and complementary services and / or associated with the financial and real estate business.
He has also participated in the creation of service companies, focused on the outsourcing of support processes for the formalization of mortgage financing for financial and real estate institutions.
The main contribution of Anibal relates to the design and implementation of innovative business models, supported by the generation of specialized IT tools, improving processes for the delivery of effective tools to both commercial and management control areas, thus achieving competitive advantages over competitors.
In this context, he has not only led internal restructuring processes that have laid the foundations for an efficient development of the mortgage and real estate business, but has also positioned the companies in which it has participated in a leadership position in the market helping the clients to achieve or maintain competitive advantages.
• Partner, Ubilla and Cia. Abogados (2018- present)
• Brand Manager of Andes Industrial Limitada (2011 - 2017)
• Commercial Manager, Cibergestión Chile S.A (2007 - Jan. 2011)
• Partner and Executive Director of Inside Chile Servicios Legales Limitada (2005-2007)
• External Attorney, Banco de Chile, (2002-2004)
• Chief Lawyer Bank of A. Edwards, Baned Division Acts, Contracts, Companies and Mortgage Division (1995-2002)