Master in Taxation, Universidad Andres Bello, 2018-19.
Lawyer, University of Concepción.
SUMMARY OF PERSONAL PRACTICE
Milenko Zuruta is a lawyer from the University of Concepción, and a Master in Taxation from the Andres Bello University, Santiago de Chile. He has extensive experience in tax advice and legislation. For 16 years he was a lawyer for the Chilean Tax Administration (SII) in which he served as Head of various legal areas.
He is the author of two tax books, "The Tax Administrative Act" and "Inheritance Tax Manual", published in 2014, 2017 and 2019.
His area of specialty is Tax Law, in its various fields, administrative law and tax and criminal tax litigation.
- Independent lawyer. Concepcion 1998-2001.
- Lawyer SII Iquique. 2001-2004.
- Tax Judge SII Antofagasta. 2005-2009.
- Advisory Lawyer and Head of the SII legal area. La Serena 2009-2017.
- Independent consulting attorney. La Serena 2018
- Partner Ubilla y Cia. Abogados, 2020